3 months ago
Our client is seeking to recruit a Paralegal to join their expanding Fraud team in their Manchester office.
We are seeking applications from candidates ideally with litigation experience or relevant experience in insurance or insurance Fraud, Motor/MOJ/Portal/Personal Injury as a case handler or paralegal.
We are seeking enthusiastic candidates who can demonstrate a real interest in insurance fraud work, who are team players with strong communication, time management, administration skills and attention to detail.
We require an individual who is focused, who can prioritise and who can work to a stringent process and timetable within a bespoke case management system.
Main function of job: To progress cases, under supervision, to an effective and satisfactory conclusion for clients whilst providing and maintaining management information under the terms of the client service level agreement.
- To action all cases in line with department/client service standards and protocols.
- To deal with technical aspects of the case, under the supervision of the partner/associates in the team.
- To ensure that financial targets are met.
- Use of the Case Management system (Visualfiles) and use of standard documentation wherever appropriate.
- To ensure client care in all cases.
- Progress cases proactively to a satisfactory/speedy settlement in accordance with client requirements.
- Support and be involved in training presentations that are delivered to clients.
- Record all time accurately..
- If you want to build an exciting future with one of Europe's most innovative legal businesses, apply now as we're interested in hearing from you!
Benefits package and flexible working:
We understand the importance of offering you a reward package that goes beyond simply salary. That’s why, when you join, you’ll be given a choice. You can pick from a range of benefits, allowing you to build a package that suits your needs and lifestyle, as well as those of your family. In addition to our standard benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, pension and 25 days annual leave), we offer flexible benefits which include season ticket loans, gym memberships, health assessments, cycle to work, retail vouchers, a buy as you earn share scheme and dining cards. You will also have access to additional wellbeing programs such as an online GP and a Healthy Minds helpline.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.