Monday - Friday 9am-5pm Full-time, Permanent, 35 hours P/W
From £22,000-£24,000 depending on experience
Have you worked within the Insurance Sector and are looking for a new career?
Do you have recent claims handling experience?
Claims Handler responsibilities:
- Handle First Notification Motor Claims
- Manage a varied caseload of claims via telephone and written correspondence
- Effectively prioritise own claims portfolio and team responsibilities
- Act as point of contact for Policyholders and Brokers
- Identify and refer fraudulent activity and any questionable underwriting
- Deliver a consistently outstanding level of service to all parties involved
- Always adhere to company and regulatory policies and guidelines
- Applicants must have minimum 2 years' motor claims experience for higher end of salary
- CII Certificate or willing to work towards this (supported by company)
- Strong customer service and computer skills
- Minimum 5 GCSE passes at Grade C or above including English and Maths.
- 21 days holiday plus paid bank holidays pro rata
- rising to 28 days with length of service
- Have your birthday off on us and ½ day off for Christmas shopping
- ½ day off for Celebration shopping
- Employer Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Performance based Salary Review Funded industry relevant qualifications
-subject to performance
- Free on-site parking
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.