£9.34ph (£11.94ph including holiday pay)
about 1 month ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Customer Service team. if you're passionate about providing really great service, and willing to do what it takes to make our customers happy, please read on...
The Role is about ......
- Providing an excellent customer service in our Mortgage Services Helpdesk who receive 500-600 calls a day
- Answering a wide range of queries including payment date/amount changes/redemption figures/statements and release of security
- Working in a modern and comfortable office where everyone works together to achieve collective goals
We need you to have...
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- PC Literate with demonstrable administration skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Innovative thinker, generating original solutions to problems
- Able to manage a variety of different workloads and processes, at any one given time.
- Strong focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Strong service delivery ethic, including the ability to work under pressure and to tight time scales, with imposed deadlines for the completion of the work.
Is this you? Apply now!