£17,000 pa (6 mnth temp contract)
8 months ago
Are you passionate about providing great service?
Have you previously worked in a banking environment and have experienced working on a Helpdesk or as an Administrator?
An exciting opportunity exists with our Customer Delivery team right now
The Role is about ......
- Providing an excellent customer service in our Mortgage Broker Helpdesk who receive 500-600 calls a day
- Answering a wide range of queries including payment date/amount changes/redemption figures/statements/release of security etc
- Working in a modern and comfortable office where everyone works together to achieve collective goals
We need you to have...
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- PC Literate with demonstrable administration skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Innovative thinker, generating original solutions to problems
- Able to manage a variety of different workloads and processes, at any one given time.
- Strong focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Strong service delivery ethic, including the ability to work under pressure and to tight time scales, with imposed deadlines for the completion of the work.
Is this you? Apply now!
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.