Full time/permanent – 35 hours per week Monday-Friday
£20,000-£24,000 + bonus & benefits
This is your opportunity to work for a growing & well-established business located in Mansfield, they have been serving both customers and members since 1870. Their aim is to remain a safe and trusted independent mutual organisation.
They strive to be highly regarded, friendly and efficient in helping their customers and members save for the future and buy their own homes.
As a Mortgage Advisor you will:
• To advise upon, and sell, society mortgage products that meet the identified needs of customers and prospective customers, and to pro-actively work as part of the team to meet business objectives by helping to retain existing mortgage customers.
• To generate non-interest income through third party lead generation for general insurance and mortgage protection products, and lead generation to third parties for mortgage referrals outside of the Society’s lending criteria.
• To meet specified business and personal targets by actively and positively promoting the Society and its products and services.
The ideal Mortgage Advisor must have;
• At least 12 month’s experience of selling mortgages and achieving personal and business objectives
• Experience of delivering outstanding customer service
• CeMAP qualified
• Strong communication skills both oral and written
• Good decision maker
• Able to work alone and use initiative
• Excellent organisational skills
• Positive “can do” attitude and desire to achieve business targets
• To be able to explain complex information clearly
• Knowledge of industry requirements in relation to MCOB, MMR and the certification regime
• Team orientated individual
• Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to change
Mortgage Advisor benefits:
• £1k Annual CeMap payment
• Incentive scheme £750
• Annual Bonus
• 31 days’ holiday (increases with service)
• Birthday Holiday
• Healthcare plan
• Pension scheme - 5% matched
• Free breakfast available daily
• Free fruit each week
• Plus, many other wellbeing benefits
Interested in knowing more about this Mortgage Advisor role?