£30,000 - £40,000
3 months ago
Responsibility for developing and maintaining models.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Modelling Analyst:
- Data extraction and manipulation skills from large data warehouses
- Development, testing and documentation of statistical models in line with the agreed model governance framework
- Provision of models which meet regulatory requirements, including capital and impairment
- Undertake model monitoring and reviews
- Ability to deliver processes to deploy models within a controlled data environment
- Develop and maintain an understanding of prevailing and emerging regulation, and modelling best practice.
- Closure of model actions arising from internal/independent reviews in a timely manner.
- Present analysis and results to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships across different business areas and at different levels of the organisation.
- Promote and being an advocate for the Modelling team across the business.
- Identify opportunities in which the Modelling team could add value to the wider business.
- Champion best practice modelling approaches and governance both within the team and to the wider business.
- Prepare key documentation/reports and present to senior management committees.
- Provide committee administrative support (minutes / pack preparation on a rotational basis as required).
Ideal knowledge and experience of the Senior Modelling Analyst:
- Highly numerate
- Experience of using large data sources
- Ability to understand and draw conclusions from data (e.g. Excel)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues in a clear manner.
- Excellent listening, presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own workloads
- Produce Technical Documentation
- Sound understanding of Financial Services sector
- Experience of working in an analytical role.
- Understanding of statistics