Exciting hybrid management opportunity with a fully licenced UK bank that is also a fintech. As a Model Governance Manager who is responsible for the banks model risk management framework, working in the 2nd line CRO function but providing support elsewhere as required.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, or 3+ years in a non-specific administrative / governance / project management role.
Key Responsibilities include:
● Developing and implementing the end-to-end Model Risk Management Framework
● Co-ordinating the monthly Model Governance Committee meeting, ensuring timely production and distribution of inputs
● Maintaining the model inventory and model risk monitoring pack, and providing a quarterly summary to Credit Risk Committee and Board Risk Committee
● Liaising with model owners, developers and reviewers to facilitate timely independent and ongoing review
Key Skills required:
● Previous exposure to model risk management desirable but not essential
● Able to produce high quality written and verbal documentation
● Meticulous attention to detail
● Experience and skills in managing teams, or managing or leading projects
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
Get in touch to apply or for further information.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.