Up to £56,000
3 months ago
A long established business that has focused on providing exquisite mortgages and savings products over the years. A well regarded group that has won multiple awards for their financial products, employee engagement and for supporting local communities with their charitable efforts. Now looking for a Modelling Manager to join the team.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Modelling Manager:
- Own a model suite comprising of IRB Framework, IFRS9 Model Framework, Balance Sheet Management models, Product Pricing models, Market & Liquidity Risk Management models, etc.
- Manage delivery, model governance, development plans, ensure full documentation, etc.
- Stakeholder Management
- Ensure model methodologies are aligned with industry best practice
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Modelling Manager role:
- Strong background in and understanding of the Financial Services industry, markets, competitors, trends, regulations, etc. - especially relating to model development and delivering model suites
- Detailed understanding of a range of models including IRB, IFRS9, Pricing, Market & Liquidity Management, etc.
- Knowledge of time value of money concepts
- Delivery focused, able to work to tight deadlines, understand strategic priorities, develop and deliver operational plans
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build stakeholder relationships
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.