£35000 - £45000
11 months ago
An excellent opportunity has now become available within a well-respected business. An MI Manager (Finance Analyst) is needed to support the business during a continued period of significant growth and organisational change.
The MI Manager will be responsible for company-wide people cost related budgets & associated analysis and reporting. There is additional scope within role for involvement in projects that aim to improve HR data management, maintenance & reporting.
• Maintain, improve & adapt the company-wide People & Motor Costs Budget / Forecast Model to business needs
• Provide Headcount / Costs Variance Analysis on a monthly / quarterly basis including supporting commentary
• Act as the main contact between Finance & HR in relation to HR / Facilities departmental Budgets
• Monitor actual costs in month in line with budget & ensure costs are allocated correctly
• Liaise with HR Business Partners to ensure headcount & associated costs are accurate, timely and complete
• Support FP&A teams with supporting cost / headcount analysis where required
• Maintain and distribute regular Headcount / HR related reporting to the business
• Streamline processes / data within HR to ensure efficiency and compliance
Ideally you will have:
• Advanced Excel / Modelling Skills
• Prior experience working with costs / financial information / budgets etc.
• The ability to manage & interact with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the business.
• Be at least part qualified/ fully qualified ACCA/CIMA
In return you will:• Be part of a highly rated team having the ability to contribute towards a key area and be a pivotal member within the team
• Work alongside qualified individuals being able to receive onsite support as well as financial when it comes to progressing your studies
• Work with a company that values its high performers looking to reward and promote where possible
• Have the ability to use your own initiative and a methodical approach to problem solving in a role where you will manage your workload how you see fit
This is a fantastic role for an individual with drive and determination to push their career further. You will have a key part to play and have the ability to speak to key decision makers both in and out of finance. If you like the look of this position and would be interested in finding out more, please apply.