3 months ago
Do you love the world of IT and Data Analysis?
Are you keen to develop a career in IT and Data Analysis?
Our client is seeking a candidate that will work as part of the MI & Reporting team, managing and co-ordinating the production and delivery of scheduled reporting and MI to the business and exec team.
This role would suit a highly organised person with great attention to detail, who is looking to expand and develop their MI skills, using Excel and other Microsoft programmes.
The successful applicant will have experience of using the core Microsoft applications, e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Sharepoint, and will demonstrate themselves to be organised and efficient. Experience of providing organisational/administrative support to a team would be highly beneficial.
· Manage and co-ordinate the production and delivery of scheduled IIU reporting to business and exec stakeholders
· Quality checking of all reports, ensuring consistency and accuracy prior to distribution
· Maintenance of distribution lists to support all scheduled reports
· Manage the team’s internal and external Sharepoint site as Team Site Administrator, to support effective team working and the distribution of MI and reporting across the business
· Manage and oversee the design and governance of amendments/upgrades to existing reports, ensuring version control is maintained, and templates stored
· Co-ordinate and oversee the new work request process, ensuring all relevant information is provided to Head of MI & Reporting, to make informed decision regarding prioritisation and delivery dates
· Provide general administrative support to Head of MI & Reporting as and when required, including maintenance and up-keep of FPP holiday calendar, and external events planning.
Key Performance Objectives:
· To quickly acquire a detailed understanding and knowledge of the reporting and analysis tools used by the MOD and Capita as part of the RPP business
· To maintain accuracy and integrity of all reporting and analytical tools and test procedures
· To support the production of regular management information and performance measures pertaining to business forecasting
· To use initiative and make suggestions that might contribute to overall effectiveness of the RPP operation
· Building effective relationships with key stakeholders across the business
· Identify opportunities to improve internal processes, and data managements, with focus on automation and self service