14 days ago
Job Description: my client is looking for a MI Analyst who will be responsible for designing and compiling daily/weekly/monthly reports as well as managing relevant systems and undertaking other tasks on request as necessary.
- Ensure reports are completed within the specified requirements and the agreed SLAs and ensure the requestor understands any limitations.
- Prioritisation of regular and ad hoc reporting to satisfy external and internal customers.
- Involvement in regular team/department based tasks ensuring that these are delivered within service standards and are to a high standard, ensuring that a high level of accuracy is maintained at all times.
- Maintain the integrity of the MI Process with detailed review and data cleansing to ensure all data and reports are accurate, current, complete and consistent.
- Review processes, suggest and implement improvements and solutions.
- Provide general advice and analysis to internal business customers and develop overall business knowledge to facilitate this function.
- To be accountable for the delivery of customer service within the team, ensuring that a high standard is maintained at all times.
- Provide cover for other members of the team when required.
Skills, knowledge & experience
- Must have Contact Centre experience
- Minimum one years’ experience working as an MI Analyst
- Excellent Data manipulation skills in Advanced Excel, SQL data manipulation experience is preferable.
- Proven ability to manage volume data tasks and interpret data into insightful reports and associated outputs.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Quick sight and Athena are desirable.