You’ll be challenged, you’ll have ample opportunity to grow, and the career opportunities are vast.
You’ll work in an organisation that highly values its data capabilities and have exposure to highly modern technologies.
You’ll see your findings have a genuine impact on the organisation as you support the analytics development program for the business.
Day to day you’ll collect and combine information to create performance reports that will support a key area of the business as well as data analysis and insight generation. Working closely with the Analytics Manager, you’ll gain exposure to a vast array or data challenges, and be able to take ownership of new data extraction techniques whilst delivering analysis that will hugely impact performance.
You’ll use SQL, Excel, VBA and Machine learning techniques to delve into the data and provide a deep understanding of business metrics and play a key role in enhancing and maintaining automation of reporting.
If you’re skilled in the following, then we want to speak with you:
- Highly analytical mind with excellent skills in analytical software (SQL, VBA, Excel etc).
- Have good stakeholder management skills.
- Are able to communicate highly technical information with non-technically minded colleagues.
- Are proven in being able to produce effective insights.
- Report generation in PowerBi or Tableau would be a huge bonus.
Send a CV across today to arrange an informal discussion about how this role can improve your career.