Salary £22,000 + (up to £250pm bonus) + Benefits ( £500bonus after probation)
Vacancy Location Bournemouth ( Hybrid )
Shift Pattern Monday – Friday 8am – 7pm 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am – 1pm
Hours – 40Hours per week
We’re looking for super organised people with good attention to detail to work as part of my client’s customer service team. Our client offers an unrivalled benefits package, as well has a great culture and even free lunch and breakfast! My client believes In a healthy work life balance and go above and beyond for their staff and customers. You will be taking calls from members who need to make amendments to customers’ accounts, carry out admin tasks and deal with general enquiries.
Overall Job Purpose
You will be required to answer high volumes of servicing and technical queries from members via telephone alongside supporting queries regarding policies and making adjustments to existing insurance plans.
Excellent administrative experience is essential to be considered for the role with strong attention to detail due to the variety of insurance products we offer. You will support and share your knowledge with team members to ensure effective solutions are found and that productivity targets are met.
• Previous experience working within Administration and customer service based environment
• Strong attention to detail essential
• The ability to actively listen and question around our members needs to effectively find solutions in a timely manner
• A good understanding of recent technology to help provide technical support for our members
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Time management – working effectively towards targets
• Passionate about delivering the highest level of customer service to our members
• Adaptable, Independent and positive towards change
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly on 0161 883 2740.