Management of Compliance, management of legal risks, risk management, regulatory reporting, financial controls and back office functions of the German branch. In particular, the role involves:
· Development and implementation of robust systems, procedures and controls to meet Compliance and Financial Crime Prevention objectives / regulatory requirements and help businesses to continually improve their performance in these areas.
· Management of proactive and close relationship with the regulators, authorities and associations and to ensure delivery of timely information on regulatory developments to the senior management.
· Management of legal risks and provision of legal support to the business, country head and senior management.
· To possess a thorough up-to-date understanding of the relevant BAFIN, BdB, and other regulatory requirements (both prudential and conduct risk, including AML) and embed appropriate systems and controls (including policies and processes) to enable the Bank's businesses in Germany to conduct its activities in accordance with those regulatory requirements.
· To provide oversight over the management and functioning of the back office, risk management, finance, reporting and other back office units through well-defined and embedded policies and robust processes.
To provide support, advice and training to business on regulatory requirements