10 months ago
Our Client operates a successful and rapidly expanding fashion based ecommerce business and now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketplace Channel Trader to drive forward their eBay, Amazon and other ecommerce businesses.
This is a wonderful opportunity to develop your career with a rapidly growing company.
The ideal candidate must have previous sales experience within channel marketplaces and previous knowledge of all areas of selling online as you will be helping to expand the business and maximise potential growth.
- Maintaining seller accounts across various eBay shops and Amazon accounts, recording issues and details which would be important to your role
- Monitoring stock levels in the business on a constant basis, with an aim to keep the levels moving at a steady level across all products
- Producing weekly reports for the team meeting to highlight problem areas, and monitoring metrics within each marketplace making sure the business is adhering to the rules of the marketplace
- Driving the international business for eBay and Amazon’s worldwide sites
- Driving marketed listings and sponsored ads in line with the financial controller to make sure the money spent is done in the most profitable way
- Monitoring competitors to make sure the business is not being outpriced
- A proven track record in online retailing and sales growth (must be able to provide references)
- Proven experience of SEO and SEM
- Educated to A Level standard, preferably degree level
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, able to identify trends and patterns within data and provide creative solutions to problems
- Strong organisation and time-management skills, with the flexibility to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- The ability to work under pressure and work within a team to achieve the best results
- Computer literate in Microsoft programs, particularly Excel