£45,000 - £55,000
7 days ago
My client is looking for a Marketing Manager to work closely with the CEO and the rest of the team, to take responsibility for marketing communications, marketing operations and marketing automation and the delivery of partner commitments.
- Work with all members of the team to understand all marketing requirements.
- Effective management of the marketing team: Events Manager, Marketing and Events Executive and virtual marketing team members, including the designer.
- Manage all marketing requirements across all service lines including all events, training, research and awards.
- Ensure all marketing communications are delivered on time, professionally and on brand, including emails and social media.
- Deliver partner commitments professionally and on time.
- Ensure the brands are professional and accurate in all we do.
- Design, implement, monitor and continually improve marketing processes to ensure they meet brand values and deliver great customer experiences, whilst increasing efficiencies and productivity
Education & Skills Requirements
- Educated to degree level with a marketing degree or CIM equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a marketing role, with 2 years’ in management role
- Strong PR, content and copywriting skills
- Proven digital and email marketing best practice approaches
- Experienced in event management of all sizes
- Knowledge or experience of the contact centre industry
- Highly organised and strength in time management skills
- Robust and able to structure their own workload
- Proactive person who likes to take ownership of projects and deliver
- Exceptional communicator and able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Seeks to always exceed members’ expectations
- Determination to remain highly knowledgeable and a drive to continually grow and learn