We’re looking for a motivated Marketing Manager with a flair for B2B, on a permanent basis, to deliver the marketing strategy for our company brands, to drive inbound leads for the Business Development team.
Our client is enjoying an enviable period of growth and expansion and is looking to continue this across the UK. Working within the award-winning marketing team and reporting to the Managing Director, you will play a key role in delivering our marketing strategy for clients, with a particular focus on B2B Marketing and various brand campaigns to drive traffic, engagement and conversions.
This is your opportunity to become the Marketing Director and build a team of talented people around you.
The Marketing Manager has full Responsibility & Accountability of the company’s marketing activities. You will run and grow the Marketing Department like your own business and be passionate about the success of the business. You will be responsible for all marketing activity including (but not limited to) the content, strategy, creativity and performance. You will bring your own ideas and energy to achieve the goals outlined below using any appropriate marketing channels.
● Increase lead quality and quantity by 100%+ (currently 100 enquiries per month with little marketing activity → time for you to double this).
● Increase conversion rates from 20% to 33% by brand positioning, authority and credibility in the marketplace.
● To build the reputation of the business to be the best in its sector.
Roles & Responsibilities
● To deliver winning marketing campaigns for TLGC and Jam which produce tangible results and RoI
● To create and distribute eye catching content, whitepapers, video, guides etc that will drive enquiries
● To execute a winning Marketing Plan using the appropriate channels
● To build the brands to ensure we win more work in Gold and Platinum accounts
● To market the businesses as a great place to work to drive recruitment & CV submissions
● To create and run Monthly Reports to show progress towards the target goals
● To generate and execute winning ideas to help add value
● To build and execute a marketing system that works and can be scaled as the business grows
● Lead and develop our B2B marketing campaigns, including messaging, full CRM programme, PR, social media, research, event marketing, website content management and internal marketing.
● To ensure accuracy & attention to detail is embedded throughout your work
● Strategically plan marketing activities
● Feed into our performance, digital, social and content marketing strategy for our sales brands.
● Performance monitoring, optimisation, and reporting on campaigns and overall KPIs.
● Experience in planning and managing B2B campaigns, you’ll be comfortable with CRM systems, and be confident distilling messaging, writing copy, building email campaigns, A/B testing, monitoring and optimising performance, extracting leads and reporting.
● Planned and executed B2B campaigns and have demonstratable knowledge of some of the channels required
● Excellent working knowledge of analytics platforms, ideally Google or Adobe Analytics.
● Worked with agencies and internal stakeholders, especially sales and know how best to manage those relationships to deliver KPIs.
● Experience in managing budgets including supplier and invoice management.
The skills we’re looking for:
● You’ll be creative while having a knack for numbers, with an appreciation that the best ideas and insights are often under a mound of data.
● You’ll be a fast learner and an excellent communicator, confident but down-to-earth.
● Highly organised, can juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment while ensuring accuracy.
● The successful candidate must have a degree in marketing or equivalent and a proven track record in B2B marketing.
● Has excellent interpersonal skills
● To be outgoing to pick up the phone and ask questions, advice and share new ideas
● Prides themselves on attention to detail
● Is a consummate professional
● Adaptable and can handle change
● Resilient and can bounce back quickly
● Is innovative and will bring new ideas for improvement
● Enjoy the work that you do and thrive on the challenges ahead