£22,000 - £28,000 Dependent on Experience
about 1 year ago
An established retail business with over 30 years of successfully supplying high quality products to customers. Now looking for a Marketing Insight Analyst to join the team and support business growth.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Insight Analyst:
- Review and analyse customer data, identifying trends, improvement opportunities, weaknesses, etc. and providing recommendations on how to move forward
- Produce informative performance reports and management information
- Use and develop strong skills with SQL
- Research, recommend and implement new analytics techniques and methods to continuously improve processes and efficiency
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Marketing Insight Analyst role:
- Strong STEM academic background
- Some knowledge of software tools, systems and programming languages, including Excel, PowerPoint and preferably SQL
- Ambitious, keen, driven, curious and inquisitive approach to work
- Good communication skills, comfortable with presenting to your colleague and the wider business
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.