£25,000 - £30,000 pa DOE
2 months ago
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven content marketing individual to join a talented and creative in-house marketing team. The role will not be based on just one brand and will have the chance to make their mark across our wide range of businesses.
The marketing department are responsible for the entire groups inbound enquiries through practises including SEO, content, PPC, social media, PR and design. An applicant with a strong skill set in SEO and experience in any of the former would be beneficial.
This role is seen as a very important one to ensure we have a steady stream of content across all of our core brands.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to build, manage and maintain the content calendar for our core brands
- Liaise with other departments and create compelling content for the different brands
- Optimise priority landing pages for search and ensure they conform to best practice
- Complete competitor analysis & content gap analysis
- Identify opportunities to outreach and publish content on relevant 3rd party websites
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager on creating content, keyword research & trend analysis.
- Create on-site content, blogs, guest posts and social media
- Monitor the performance of each content asset and report back to Digital Marketing Manager on positives/negatives on a regular basis.
Skills & Experience
- 3 years’ minimum experience in a marketing/content role.
- A good understanding of how content works for the web
- Competent copywriter and literacy skills.
- An understanding of Digital Marketing disciplines such as SEO, UX, social media, PPC etc. and their relationship with content.
- Analytical mind set.
- Strong time-management skills a must
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail essential
- ‘Process’ driven
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Self-disciplined, motivated and committed to delivering work to agreed deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Essential to be able to work within a team but also on own initiative
- Good interpersonal, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Flexible attitude and approach to working
- Ability to pick up new tools quickly.
- 30 days annual leave
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities
- Priority tickets to the clients Motor Group VIP box at Manchester MEN arena
- Access to Perk Box – Cinema, Gym discounts, Free mobile phone insurance and many more
- Great Staff rates on Car Finance
- Friendly and supportive Work Colleges and Management
- Regular staff socials
- Birthday off after 2 years plus 2% pay rise and £100 Meal voucher
- Company Pension scheme
- Complimentary office treats