Up to £65,000
over 1 year ago
A major, well-regarded business. One of the “Big Four”, offering exceptional services to clients and career opportunities to consulting professionals.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Market Risk Consultant / Assistant Manager:
- Join the Banking Risk team
- Act as a Market Risk SME
- Analyse and communicate the impact of regulatory change on bank business models
- Support banks by designing and implementing solutions
- Support project delivery and work with internal stakeholders / senior external stakeholders
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Market Risk Consultant / Assistant Manager role:
- Excellent understanding of Market Risk and Capital markets (eg. VaR, SVaR, IRC, RWA, ES, etc.)
- FRTB understanding would be beneficial
- Able to adapt to a variety of risk topics and banking environments
- Strong commercial mindset
- Able to effectively deliver solutions and projects
- Good communication skills, including presentation, networking, influencing
- Travel flexibility throughout the UK as required
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.