3 months ago
- Advising clients on the design and implementation on large scale, complex remediation programmes.
- Leading engagements (which might include multi-disciplinary engagements), which would typically include gap analysis, transformational support, remediation and training.
- Managing these engagements individually or as part of an engagement team.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with KPMG colleagues and with clients.
- Playing a role in business development for the Regulatory Team and wider business, which might include assisting in the building of propositions and taking these to market as well as identifying opportunities for on-sell from existing client engagements.
- Playing a role in research, insight development and knowledge management.
- Extensive Knowledge of the Banking and Insurance sector is important, and knowledge of the investment and fund management, and pensions sectors is useful but not essential.
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements on corporate governance, assurance frameworks, organisational systems/controls and key customer interfaces.
- Industry recognised qualification. (e.g. DipFA, CeMAP, CISI, FPC, IMC, CFA etc.) desirable but not essential
- Networking, influencing and stakeholder management.
- Confident and highly motivated individual.
- Flexibility to work across the UK (and internationally) where required.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.