£40,000 - £45,000 pa
9 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a manufacturing business who are proud suppliers across the UK and European markets. This business is seeking a progressive Management Accountant to join their team.
This is fast paced position will be supporting the Financial controller with duties to include;
- Variances, understanding patterns and trends, as well as being able to investigate and explain anomalies.
- Advising on strategic decisions and the financial implications, as well as interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers. Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making
- Reviewing and reporting of the cycle count results
- Sales support i.e. Pricing & Gross Margins as well as reporting
- Production of P&L
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Month end reporting with final submittal
- Annual Strategic Planning, Profit Planning and Forecasting with deliverables both internal and Corporate
- Reporting on stock
- Annual budget and forecasting with senior stakeholders
- Supporting the Financial controller and Cost Accountant
The successful candidate will:
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA Or QBE
- Strong systems skills, in particular MS Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work closely with operational management
- Be able to travel frequently to newly acquired sites.
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a strong Management Accounting back ground, ideally within manufacturing. Please apply by submitting your CV or call for a confidential discussion.