£38,000 - £40,000
over 2 years ago
Are you an enthusiastic, ambitious and tenacious Part Qualified Management Accountant looking for a progressive opportunity?
Do you have solid experience in producing management reports?
If so, MERJE are currently partnered with a multinational Financial Services organisation to recruit an ambitious Management Accountant and we would love to hear from you.
Based in the heart of the City of London, this role will be reporting into the Financial Controller.
- Liaising with branches to obtain information for inclusion of management, statutory and regulatory reporting
- Analytical review of performance within the specified time frame while allowing adequate time for all necessary reviews including the financial controller and senior executives
- Preparation of value added tax return for based on the reporting guidelines for each jurisdiction
- Preparation of regulatory returns based on reporting requirements for each jurisdiction
- Development and maintenance of strong working relationships with to ensure accuracy and consistency of data provided
- Revenue and expense budgets monitoring
- Internal regulatory liquidity reporting
- Resolution of outstanding items on bank reconciliation
- Systems and procedure documentation
- Must be Part Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA with relevant experience
- Detailed understanding of Financial and Management Accounting with experience of reconciliations and financial reporting.
- Strong systems skills, in particular MS Excel and Sage packages
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work closely with senior management
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a strong technical back ground, please apply by submitting your CV or call for a confidential discussion.