£40,000 - £50,000
8 days ago
MERJE are pleased to be partnering with a well know services business based in Nelson. Our client is looking for an experienced Qualified Accountant to join the team on a 12-month interim basis. This is a great opportunity for an ACCA or CIMA qualified individual to positively influence an ever changing business.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Management Accountant will be responsible for the following;
- To develop a vertical P&L, enabling a simplification of product P&L reporting.
- Supporting Head of Finance with integration projects Assist with budget/forecast preparation and delivery to stake holders.
- Produce monthly accounts
- Assist with preparation of financial forecast
- Creation of monthly reports, and any ad-hoc reports required by the management team.
- Develop a robust approach to monthly cross charges, working with stakeholders to understand data available and ways to improve this.
- Must Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Demonstrable and extensive accounting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to comfortably present information to senior stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills