Circa £28,000 plus Study Support
about 2 months ago
Merje are pleased to be partnering with a well know services business based in West Yorkshire. Our client is looking for an ambitious part qualified Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for an ACCA or CIMA studier to further develop their career in a commercial role.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Management Accountant will be responsible for the following;
- You will manage and maintain an effective cash management system providing robust cash flow forecasts on a timely basis in line with agreed policies, processes, standards and targets.
- Assist with budget/forecast preparation and delivery to stake holders.
- Produce monthly accounts including
- Assist with preparation of financial forecast
- Creation of monthly reports, and any ad-hoc reports required by the management team.
- Monthly meetings with the managers to discuss variances and performance of Projects
- Must be part qualified and actively studying ACCA or CIMA
- Must have experience of working in a similar capacity and have had exposure to treasury (ideally)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to comfortably present to auditors and senior management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills