Up to £50,000 pa
3 months ago
Looking to progress your career in PE?
My client, a rapidly expanding PE backed organisation that has recently undertaken a number of acquisitions, require a talented, qualified Accountant to support the with the integration of a new business.
Working closely with the MD and Head of Finance you will have extensive exposure to the Group CFO gaining excellent experience and opportunity to progress your career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the Head of Finance in delivering the annual budget, rolling monthly forecast and weekly cash flow forecast to the Group Finance function
- Support the Group Finance Function in standardising/aligning processes and procedures.
- Provide Insightful analysis to inform commercial discussions between the Head of Finance and Management team
- Responsible for the production of the Management Accounts
- Implementation of robust financial controls
- Preparation and submission of the VAT Return
- Preparation and submission of the monthly Payroll data to Group
- Liaise with Group on Tax compliance
Previous experience and qualifications:
Being a qualified accountant you will demonstrate good knowledge of financial controls and governance with previous experience delivering process improvements in addition to a high standard of written and oral presentation skills and intermediate/ Advanced excel skills.
Most importantly you will be Self-motivated, with excellent attention to detail along with high levels of determination and resilience, looking to progress your career within the fast paced PE world.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.