Up to £50,000 pa
22 days ago
My client, a rapidly expanding organisation that has recently undertaken a number of acquisitions, require a talented, qualified Accountant to support the with the integration of a new business.
Supporting to the Head of Finance and MD with a dotted line through to the Group Finance Controller you will take responsibility for financial reporting through to Group Finance, leading a small team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the Head of Finance in delivering the annual budget, rolling monthly forecast and weekly cash flow forecast to the Group Finance function
- Support the Group Finance Function in standardising/aligning processes and procedures.
- Provide Insightful analysis to inform commercial discussions between the Head of Finance and Management team
- Responsible for the production of the Management Accounts
- Implementation of robust financial controls
- Preparation and submission of the VAT Return
- Preparation and submission of the monthly Payroll data to Group
- Liaise with Group on Tax compliance
Previous experience and qualifications:
Being a qualified accountant you will demonstrate good knowledge of financial controls and governance with previous experience delivering process improvements in addition to a high standard of written and oral presentation skills and intermediate/ Advanced excel skills. Previous experience of SAGE 200 Accounting System would be advantageous.
Most importantly you will be Self-motivated, with excellent attention to detail along with high levels of determination and resilience.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities