£40,000 – 45,000 pa
5 months ago
A leading manufacturer in their field are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis, based at their office in Nelson.
In order to be considered for the role you will be qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA). The focus of the role will be on the International subsidiaries and it will include full P&L and Balance Sheet management for each entity. The role, where necessary, will include support for the UK business, notably in relation to intercompany transactions.
Your main duties will include;
- Management of cash and posting of all transactions, including bank reconciliations.
- Month end management accounts preparation including P+L commentary and variance analysis against budget/forecast.
- P&L analysis on margin by channel, carriage and other KPIs.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- International tax compliance including VAT returns, sales taxes and other international compliance obligations relevant to finance.
- Supporting finance tasks for the UK subsidiary where applicable.
- Report into the Finance Manager, supporting the management of two accounts assistants within the finance team.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.