£35,000 - £40,000 pa
over 1 year ago
MERJE Ltd are recruiting a fantastic Management Accountant position for an exciting business based in Nelson.
Working closely with the Finance Manager, this is a great opportunity for an experienced individual to join a growing business.
- Working closely with Finance Manager to provide monthly reports.
- Review and challenge project and operational
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Presentation of financial analysis and KPIs at monthly Leadership meetings to support monitoring and enhancement of performance
- Review resourcing plans, utilisation and revenue forecasts, highlighting and challenging areas of concern to improve performance
- Management of regional costs
- Preparing financial and project reports and presentations when required
- Monthly sales reporting
- Compilation of any ad hoc reports and information requests
- Meeting financial deadlines for your region
- Must have experience working in a similar role
- My client will consider those still studying/ qualified or QBE
- You must have experience of working on SAP
- You will be very analytical with demonstrable experience of challenging numbers.
- Confident and able to communicate on all levels including senior stakeholders
- his is an excellent opportunity for a driven professional to progress their career in a leading organisation. In return, you will have great exposure working with a dynamic team, have autonomy and responsibility in your role with opportunities to progress longer term.