£40,000 - £50,000 pa
8 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Qualified Accountant to join a market leading business based in Sheffield as a Management Accountant.
You will be part of a £700m turnover division, working closely with the Operations team. You will be preparing, developing and analysing key financial information to enable well-informed decisions on future stability, growth and profitability of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production of accurate and timely management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations.
- General ledger, month end processes.
- Supporting the development and preparation of budgets, forecasts, variance analysis and KPI’s.
- Provide decision support to all businesses within the Division.
- Support the integration of newly acquired businesses, whilst building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Other ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- You will be ACCA/CIMA or ACA qualified ideally a minimum of 2 years PQE
- The ideal candidate will be conscientious, with the ability to work very close deadlines within in a team environment.
- Have strong knowledge and experience MS Excel skills and preferably MS Access
- Be a good communicator and able to build sustainable relationships
- Have experience in a similar capacity
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.