Blackburn with Darwen
£40,000 - £43,000
about 2 years ago
I am currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a highly acquisitive business on a 12 month fixed term basis.
Your responsibilities will include accounting for £250m of the Group’s £720m annual turnover.
This is faced paced position will be supporting the Senior Finance Manager;
- Manage and develop a team of two Assistant Accountants.
- Support Finance Manager in monitoring balance sheet risks and opportunities.
- Working closely with Commercial and Operational divisions to ensure margin drivers are monitored.
- Assisting with the review of Operational / Financial process flows to ensure accurate reporting
- Supporting Finance Manager with Cashflow/Project management and monitoring Corporate deals.
- Assist with consolidation of bi-monthly and month end Revenue and Margin reporting.
- Providing month end support to the Margin team, ensuring key reporting deadlines are met.
- Production of variance analysis on the P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Provide budgetary / forecasting support where required by the relevant BU FDs.
- Supplier submission review and monitoring of supplier agreements.
The successful candidate will:
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA
- Strong systems skills, in particular MS Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work closely with operational management
- Be able to travel frequently to newly acquired sites.
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a strong Management Accounting back ground, please apply by submitting your CV or call for a confidential discussion.