almost 1 year ago
MERJE are exclusively partnered with a multinational manufacturing organisation based in Hull to recruit an ambitious Management Accountant join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Not only has the business more than tripled in size over the last 4 years, their plans to become market leader in their respectful sector is well and truly on the cards. They are now looking for a hands on, operationally focussed individual to support the senior Management Accountant.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support the senior Management Accountant with budgeting and reporting
- Advising on strategic planning and business planning
- Investigating variances and resolving accounting anomalies
- Analysing and reporting on KPI's across the Group
- Overseeing benefits and compensation packages
- Creating financial statements for internal and external company requirements
- Providing financial analysis and forecasting
- Supporting ad hoc projects
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be ACCA/ CIMA Finalist or Qualified accountant with ambitions to progress
- Strong commercial acumen with experience of working in a similar capacity
- Ability to forge strong relationships with suppliers and senior management.
- Attention to detail and strong excel knowledge
- Highly articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.