£85,000 - £95,000
2 months ago
The Client- My client is a leading professional services firm; they are recognised for their commitment to delivering an outstanding quality of client service, and enabling people to excel in everything they do.
The Corporate Finance Advisory (M&A) team provides corporates, private equity houses and other clients with a full suite of M&A services advising on acquisitions, divestments, joint ventures, buy-outs and licensing, a significant number of which are cross-border or international in nature.
The team’s expertise extends across the full range of sub-sectors including Chemicals, Industrial Products, PPP, Energy, Automotive and A&D. The team has enjoyed significant success and is seeking to expand with the recruitment of highly driven and motivated individuals at Assistant Director/experienced manager level.
The role will have responsibility for:
- Working across the Industrials sub sectors on a range of buy-side and sell-side transactions
- Assisting with day to day management of transactions which includes preparation of information memoranda, management presentations, valuation analysis and taking responsibility for preparation of information and client communications
- Industry research for both deal origination and transaction analysis
- Valuation work and Financial modelling
- Contribution to marketing and business development opportunities
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
To qualify for the role you must have:
- ACA/CFA (or equivalent) qualification (not essential depending on other experience)
- Ideally some transactional experience gained on client engagements or on secondment
- Excellent numeracy skills with keen attention to detail and the ability to absorb and analyse large amounts of data quickly
- Client focus, with ability to work quickly and establish effective working relationships
- Enthusiasm for and ideally previous exposure to the Industrials sectors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Project management and organisational skills
- Ability to undertake detailed financial/commercial analysis for inclusion in client reports
- The self-confidence/appetite to be involved in business development activities
- Ability to develop, coach and motivate junior members of the team