Our clients are one of the leading major retail and commercial banks in the United Kingdom. They are looking to recruit a Lending & Specialist Financing Fraud Product Owner, on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on an influential role in their Commercial & Institutional Fraud Management team, where you’ll own a product vision and roadmap while contributing to wider strategic objectives.
• Ensuring fraud risk is addressed within the end-to-end customer journey for the full range of lending and specialist financing product offerings and merchant services.
• Controlling and owning your team’s backlog content authority and helping break down features into stories and priorities
• Making sure that the backlog is maintained, and that your delivery teams are collaborating frequently and effectively with customers or users to populate and refine the backlog
• Working with enterprise architects and teams to understand and prioritise the enablers
• Supporting the development of your teams by answering any questions and removing impediments
• Tracking and reporting progress, and attending any retrospective spanning all delivery teams that are involved with delivering the product
Key Skills & Experience:
• Good understanding of Agile methodologies and experience of working in an Agile team.
• Working knowledge and experience of commercial lending, specialist financing product offerings, and the associated fraud landscape.
• Experience gained in Commercial Banking and knowledge of lending, specialist financing products and merchant services
• An expert understanding of risk and controls management, and knowledge of product development and management techniques
• Experience of changing team or department mind-sets, cultures, and structures
• A background of working with delivery teams and knowledge of collaboration techniques
• The ability to motivate, actively engage, and communicate with colleagues at all levels
• A track record of challenging the status quo and constructively innovating fraud journeys
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.