To supervise and support paralegals in a Collections & Recoveries environment in accordance with the client SLA
Essential Experience required:
Applicants must be able to demonstrate an in depth working knowledge of all end to end Lender Services and Return of Goods processes
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Intermediate level skills in IT, particularly, case management, Microsoft Excel and in undertaking administrative activity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems and queries effectively and pay attention to detail – regulated work environment
- Previous experience of working in a commercial environment.
- Ability to prioritise and organise a busy volume workload
- Experience of supervising work or leading small team's essential
- Collections & Recoveries experience or previous supervisory work in a call centre/customer services focused environment would be beneficial
- Industry experience from the Motor Finance sector would be beneficial.
- To manage sub team responsible for processing volume Consumer Credit Act (CCA) Collections & Recoveries matters, allocating work, providing strong supervision to team members, assistance in prioritising work, day to day support and sharing appropriate legal knowledge.
- To work efficiently and utilise the Case Management System working to fee targets, balancing regulatory compliance requirements against achieving commercial results.
- Full understanding of the call recording framework and MI generated, monitoring calls and carrying out improver training
- To fully understand the regulatory environment in which the team operates including relevant compliance policies and ensuring team adhere to these standards at all times.
- To pick up non routine work within team, including escalated vulnerable customer/complaints matters and be a go to person for queries, deputising when the team leader is away from the office.
- Providing the consumer with clear information and keeping them informed throughout the process;
- Maintaining client confidentiality at all times.
- To prioritise work efficiently and effectively to ensure client service level agreements and deadlines are adhered to
- To support the Team Leader with case management system enhancements/updates, process developments, compilation of MI and ad-hoc projects.
- Testing of updates in case management system test environment ready for go live on new versions/processes
- Team administration, including but not limited to team rotas, holidays and any HR related matters.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.