As an L&D Specialist you would deliver the IFA Induction Programme and CPD Learning Solutions to our IFA community, using a range of blended learning solutions.
In this role, you will support the Head of L&D with delivering the L&D Strategy of preparing the business for the challenges and opportunities of future growth by ensuring everyone has the skills they need to do their job to the absolute best of their ability and all learning interventions ensure a return on investment
Key responsibilities include:
• Welcoming Mortgage Adviser, Trainee IFA and IFA New Starters into the business ensuring that their initial experience is positive.
• Providing guidance and expert advice to all managers on people development issues and identifying training needs, with specific reference to Mortgage and Protection Advice, Trainee IFAs, Regulated Sales training and qualifications routes.
• Consulting with the T&C community and Project Teams as required in relation to Learning and Development interventions.
• Minimum Level 4 qualified or equivalent
• Be a skilled and organised trainer with experience of various delivery methods and learning evaluation models within the Financial/Professional services industry
• Evidence of maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of current learning and development processes.
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Paul Clayton on 0161-883-2747 or send through your CV to email@example.com
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.