Job Description: My client who operate in the Wealth Management space are looking for a Learning & Development Consultant to help develop the company’s learning and development strategy.
The role will involve:
• Design, development, implementation and evaluation of L&D courses to meet the needs of all levels of employees within the business but with particular emphasis on knowledge and skills development of advisers.
• Engagement with Managers across the business to build an ongoing L&D programme that meets the company’s long-term business strategy and growth plans.
• Work collaboratively with colleagues to agree plans and effective styles of development.
• Work alongside the Regional Managers to carry out learning needs analysis to ensure training plans and courses meet identified gaps.
• Create and implement innovative and engaging content that positively encourages Advisers to embrace development, thus transferring to the job and improving their competency, client experience and results.
• Prepare and deliver induction training for new and acquired Advisers to ensure that they quickly become effective in company policies, products and procedures.
• Provide an ongoing programme of soft skills development for Advisers and other employees to enhance the client experience and create business opportunities.
• Construct, provide and monitor individual training to Advisers where skills gaps have been identified through performance management.
• Design supportive training documents for new product launches and deliver effectively to the Advisers.
• Deliver training via a mixture of medium solutions to ensure effective use of Advisers’ time.
• Create and deliver training solutions to agreed KPIs to ensure all targets are met and continuous improvements are made.
• Retain up to date knowledge of the company Advice Manual and any updates from the Investment Oversight and Advice Policy Committee.
• Provide monthly reports to the senior members with supporting MI to evidence value- added training, highlighting continuous areas for development.
• Working in conjunction with the Academy leadership team, lead on the design and delivery of the Academy programme.
• Regular reporting on the effectiveness of the Academy course content and provide prompt feedback to the Academy Leadership team on any absenteeism or welfare issues.
• Regular review the Academy training courses and collateral to refine and/or change as appropriate.
• As required, act as facilitator for the Academy programme and deliver various training modules to Trainee Advisers.
• Diploma qualified or Chartered
• Training qualification, CIPD or other
• Generic financial services product knowledge
• Demonstrable business experience in a training role within an FCA regulated financial planning environment
• Design and deliver financial planning training, business development training and coaching