The role is to provide Learning & Development (L&D) consultancy, developing and leading the L&D approach to drive a culture of high performance and continuous learning, and support the business by developing the capability requires to achieve its strategy and goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the development, promotion, delivery and evaluation of the L&D plan and strategy, linked to the overall HR plan and business strategy that provides ROI
- Lead on the development of regulatory training solutions across the business in collaboration with Risk & Compliance, delivering robust, relevant training that fulfils our regulatory obligations and provides colleagues with the regulatory knowledge and awareness they need to perform their role in a compliant manner
- Manage our eLearning platform, ensuring that the business is benefitting from its full functionality and that colleagues are using the platform for their personal development as well as regulatory training. Develop and implement bespoke online solutions as appropriate, in both regulatory and generic subjects accessible to all colleagues.
- Partner and consult with designated areas of the business to identify and support their development needs, building strong stakeholder relationships that focus on achieving the best business outcomes through people development.
- Deliver, promote and manage a range of L&D solutions, products and courses working with internal and external stakeholders, SMEs and the wider HR team. Identify, liaise and work with 3rd party providers for the delivery of L&D solutions.
- Manage all L&D costs against budget alongside the Head of L&D
- Strong proven L&D experience, preferably in financial / professional services environment
- Strong evidence of managing and delivering full L&D life-cycle from needs analysis through to evaluation of strategic and tactical L&D services
- Experience of working in a regulated environment, translating polices and guidelines into practical training solutions
- CIPD qualified or equivalent L&D qualification