Circa £30,000 Dependent on Experience
8 months ago
A major, established retail business with a family of well-known brands spanning back many years. Offering a wide product range to a loyal customer base and constantly looking for innovative approaches to optimise the customer experience and business processes. Now looking for an Underwriter to join the team.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Underwriter:
- Underwrite new business applications and credit limit increase requests
- Review and enhance underwriting processes, systems, procedures, etc.
- Liaise and build strong relationships with internal teams
- Support the identification, assessment and mitigation of credit risks
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Underwriter role:
- Strong knowledge of the consumer credit industry and lifecycle
- Understanding of related regulatory requirements
- Excellent track record of underwriting within consumer credit (including personal unsecured lending mandate)
- Excellent communication, decision making, and organisation skills
- Proficient IT abilities including Microsoft Office
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.