Up to £55,000
4 months ago
A long established business that has focused on providing exquisite mortgages and savings products over the years. A well regarded group that has won multiple awards for their financial products, employee engagement and for supporting local communities with their charitable efforts. Now looking for a Lead Underwriter to join the Commercial Lending team.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Lead Underwriter:
- Train and guide all underwriters
- Ensure appropriate underwriting standards and policies are in place and adhered to
- Underwriting commercial lending mortgage applications
- Responsible for specialist lending decision and ensuring new transactions are assessed effectively
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Lead Underwriter role:
- Excellent knowledge of commercial lending underwriting
- Proven track-record of analysing commercial lending transactions and making decisions in complex situations
- Strong understanding of the range of techniques used by lenders & investors to assess property investment transactions e.g. yield analysis, valuation approaches, cashflow modelling
- Excellent leadership, communication, numerical and analytical abilities
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.