£38,000 to £50,000
23 days ago
To maintain, support and develop credit policy driven strategy changes received via business requirements from within Credit Risk and Motor and Retail Finance business areas.
Key responsibilities include:
- To design, implement and manage product specific strategies, scorecards and policy rules in the Decision Engine (DE)
- To ensure processes and procedures are followed to manage the DE and any changes
- To adhere to governance in place when strategies and changes are promoted to either UAT or Production
- Completing unit, system and user acceptance testing against specific decisioning processes
- To develop relationships with key 3rd partners, for example Credit Reference Agencies
- To design and perform Champion / Challenger scenario testing based on requirements
- To ensure all system and strategy related documentation is in place and up to date
- Project manage multiple implementations
- Demonstrable experience in a Decision Strategy (Decision Metrics) or similar applications with strong evidence of end-to-end delivery
- Ability to review a set of business requirements and design a technical solution using the desktop installed analytical application.
- Required to design and deliver said requirements using system code LUA editing.
- Experience to then deploy the strategy ready for user acceptance testing.
- At least two years’ experience in the Finance/Banking industry
- Interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to influence and challenge
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.