£38,000 to £50,000
over 1 year ago
To maintain, support and develop credit policy driven strategy changes received via business requirements from within Credit Risk and Motor and Retail Finance business areas.
Key responsibilities include:
- To design, implement and manage product specific strategies, scorecards and policy rules in the Decision Engine (DE)
- To ensure processes and procedures are followed to manage the DE and any changes
- To adhere to governance in place when strategies and changes are promoted to either UAT or Production
- Completing unit, system and user acceptance testing against specific decisioning processes
- To develop relationships with key 3rd partners, for example Credit Reference Agencies
- To design and perform Champion / Challenger scenario testing based on requirements
- To ensure all system and strategy related documentation is in place and up to date
- Project manage multiple implementations
- Demonstrable experience in a Decision Strategy (Decision Metrics) or similar applications with strong evidence of end-to-end delivery
- Ability to review a set of business requirements and design a technical solution using the desktop installed analytical application.
- Required to design and deliver said requirements using system code LUA editing.
- Experience to then deploy the strategy ready for user acceptance testing.
- At least two years’ experience in the Finance/Banking industry
- Interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to influence and challenge
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.