Up to £50,000
4 months ago
A highly successful, global Financial Services business operating in over 20 counties. One of the largest businesses of their sector in the UK, this is a forward thinking and results driven company, now looking for a Lead Risk Analyst to join the credit risk modelling function.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Lead Risk Analyst:
- Develop and maintain credit risk models, including Basel, PD, EAD, LGD, IFRS9 Impairment, application & behavioural scorecards and forecasting models for stress testing
- Undertake insightful deep-dive analytics
- Deliver accurate and timely analytics and business intelligence
- Present analytical findings internally and externally
- Extensive use of SAS and SQL
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Lead Risk Analyst role:
- SAS or SQL knowledge, ideally both
- Knowledge of R or Python would also be advantageous
- At least 3 years’ experience developing credit risk models
- Experience within a Financial Services environment
- Experience with IFRS9, PD, EAD, LGD, etc.