£18500 + bonus (£22400 achievable)
about 1 year ago
Hours: 37.5 Hours Monday – Friday
Salary: £18500 + bonus (£22400 achievable)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lead Generator to join a new team, working for a long established company.
- As part of this extremely fast-paced role, you will be instrumental in supporting the client in building and growing their Customer base in a specific product areas.
- Working in a B2B telephone sales environment you will be responsible for calling a provided prospect base, successfully navigating the business to identify and speak to key decision makers and using highly effective questioning to understand their current and future needs.
- You will then need to identify the relevant opportunities and gain agreement to contact from a member of the Sales team to discuss further via phone.
- You will be required to represent the voice of the customer by feeding insight back into the business to build better customer solutions for the future and help shape internal processes to develop a best in class solution for our client.
Skills and Experience
- Experience within a B2B sales, appointment setting or lead generation role ideally within a contact centre environment
- Highly competent navigating a CRM quickly and efficiently
- Proven track record of consistently over delivering against stretching targets
- Good administration, planning and organisation skills with incredible attention to detail
- Good level of verbal and written communication
- Educated to GCSE/O-Level standard including Maths and English
- Able to build effective working relationships with both your team and external client team
- Possess strong self-belief, able to self-manage and constantly drive for improvement
- Salary £18,500
- Bonus up to £3,900 PA (paid quarterly)
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent employee benefits
- Free parking
- Great public transport links