Our clients are one of the leading major retail and commercial banks in the United Kingdom. They are looking to recruit a Lead Fraud Prevention Analyst, on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to evaluate the banks fraud detection strategies and influence the direction of the bank to help with customer outcomes and mitigate future losses.
• Day-to-day, you’ll be monitoring fraud trends and analysis to avoid future loss and to improve customer outcomes. You’ll also be developing fraud rules, using models and system performance monitoring to make sure that losses meet defined fraud loss budgets and mitigating fraud risk.
• Regularly evaluating fraud detection strategies from a cost and loss benefit perspective
• Managing analytical projects, reporting benefits and stakeholders
• Developing rule strategies to help fight fraud risks against loss forecasts and business appetite reduction so our customers feel safe in making real-time transactions
• Helping your team through coaching them about technical topics, documentation, and coding standards
• Supervising and reporting risks in different business areas to mitigate risk and to enhance fraud rule controls in a live system and to make sure fraud alerting receives analytical support
Key Skills & Experience:
• Outstanding subject matter expertise in a data decisioning discipline in the application of fraud or risk systems and models Working knowledge and experience of commercial lending, specialist financing product offerings, and the associated fraud landscape.
• Great knowledge of data management practices, including advanced analytics
• Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
• An understanding of financial services and how to act on business impact risk to make connections across key outputs and processes
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.