about 2 months ago
One of the UK’s largest and fastest growing FS businesses in their sector. Established over 10 years ago, the company is expanding through organic growth and selected acquisitions and now operates across Europe as well as the UK.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Lead Data Analyst:
- Deal with large, complex, volume datasets
- Work across a variety of asset types
- Oversight of origination activity and portfolio management
- Support development of stress testing, scenario analysis, management information, etc.
- Monitor financial performance
- Deliver reporting related to risk appetite
- Analyse data and translate into meaningful business insight
- Communicate findings at a senior level – CRO, CFO, CEO, the Board, senior stakeholders, etc.
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Lead Data Analyst role:
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Experience working with complex data sets
- A variety of analytics backgrounds are relevant and will be considered – commercial, corporate, pricing, business, etc.
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
- Strong technical proficiency, knowledge of SAS / SQL and Excel
- Track record of data management, ability to mine and manage large populations of data