£40,000 - £45,000
12 months ago
An award-winning, specialist Financial Services business that has been established for over 40 years is looking for a Lead Credit Risk Analyst to join their team. You will focus on managing the provisioning model, driving developments and presenting analysis to senior management.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Lead Credit Risk Analyst:
- Manage ongoing update of provisioning methodology
- Ensure regular updates of model parameters
- Quantify and understand impact of changes to methodology, and present proposals to senior management
- Manage integration of model development
- Work with key stakeholders across the business to use model outputs to drive operational efficiencies and improve profitability
Essential skills & experience
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject such as mathematics or accounting
- A high level of numeracy and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Expert Microsoft Excel user, proficient in SQL and other Microsoft Office applications
- Comfortable presenting complex ideas and insight to a range of audiences
- Strong attention to detail
Desirable skills & experience
- Experience of financial modelling
- Good understanding of the risk/performance of secured lending portfolios.
- Creative and inquisitive mindset