Up to £80,000
12 months ago
As the Lead Credit Risk Analyst you will work within consumer credit portfolios, assisting in the design, implementation and monitoring of credit management strategies.
A modern fintech challenger bank.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Lead Credit Risk Analyst:
- Develop, maintain, implement and manage credit risk strategies throughout the customer lifecycle
- Assist in the development of customer lifetime value models
- Assess, analyse and respond to key strategic issues that may impact product profitability or customer benefits
- Mine internal and external data using latest data mining using SQL or Python
- Produce analytical reports to monitor risk and commercial performance
- Help to maintain and develop the impairment calculation methodology (PD, EAD, LGD)
The ideal candidate for this Lead Credit Risk Analyst opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Experience in a similar role
- Strategy experience would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge of Excel, SQL and Python
- Possess excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills