£45,000 - £55,000
about 1 month ago
An experienced Credit Risk professional is required to apply their technical and analytical expertise within a fast-paced, growing Credit Risk function. The Lead Credit Risk Analyst will support this long-standing and well-regarded FS business in managing the mortgages portfolios, ensuring lending policies, strategies and activities are optimal and within risk appetite.
Lead Credit Risk Analyst, £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Applicants must be located and eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
- Take the lead in delivering in depth credit risk analytics to enable data-backed decision making
- Present insightful findings and recommendations to senior management and committees
- Guide and support junior analysts
- Use credit risk expertise to analyse, review, improve and develop decisioning, portfolio management, IRB & IFRS9 models, policies & policy rules, pricing and more
- Support the Credit Risk Manager in running the BAU activities of the Credit Risk team
Required knowledge and experience:
- At least 4 years’ experience in credit risk management within retail banking or retail financial services, specifically with mortgages products
- In depth understanding of BAU credit risk activities across strategies, policies, portfolio management, decisioning, modelling, etc.
- Strong analytical and technical capabilities, with SAS, SQL and Excel skills
- Exceptional communication, influencing and relationship building skills – confident in liaising with and challenging senior stakeholders when necessary, as well as translating complex technical information to easily-understandable content
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.