Up to £50,000
6 months ago
An established Financial Services business that prides itself on providing excellent products and services to its loyal customer base. A well-regarded organisation that has won awards for its financial products, employee engagement and for supporting local communities with charitable efforts.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Lead Credit Risk Analyst:
- Focus on analysing, improving, implementing and monitoring collections strategy and policy
- Use SAS and/or SQL to conduct analytics
- Support junior team members to help develop the capacity and capability of the Credit Risk team
- Build strong internal and external relationships
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Lead Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Strong Credit Risk background with proven experience in Collections Strategy is essential
- Good technical skills with SAS (preferred), SQL or similar
- Analytically minded and good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.