Up to £55,000 dependent on experience
8 months ago
A major UK business and well-known, household brand name has an opening for a Lead Risk Analyst to join the team, aiming to lead the development and optimisation of Predictive Modelling and Analytics capabilities.
The organisation offers a range of products and services to UK customers and prides itself on providing a fantastic working environment and excellent employee benefits including free transport from central London to the office in Middlesex.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Lead Risk Analyst:
- Manage the process of developing the business’ first predictive models to drive the overall risk strategy
- Conduct data exploration and analysis
- Design, develop and implement portfolio analysis tools and strategies
- Optimise Credit Risk reporting
- Utilise SAS, SQL and Excel
- Identify and make recommendations on areas of business improvement
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Lead Risk Analyst role:
- Excellent knowledge of Credit Risk Analytics and Predictive Modelling and related concepts, processes, tools, methods, etc.
- A background in Credit Risk within Financial Services or Telecoms (minimum 18 months’ experience)
- Strong technical skills with SAS and SQL coding
- Hands on modelling experience across the model lifecycle
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.