Are you a Credit Risk Specialist looking to work within a technology focused, project driven environment?
Do you want to use your skills to lead projects within a team that is on the brink of an internal technological revolution?
Do you want to work with a company that strives to always have the customer at the forefront of everything they do.
Our client is a leading bank, looking for a Lead Credit Risk Analyst to lead a wide range of upcoming projects whilst they transition into a FinTech business. With the laid back nature of the management team, you'll have an opportunity to bring about genuine change with your own creative ideas.
About the role:
- Develop expert understanding of the end-to-end customer application and further lending journeys, including all aspects of decisioning and customer touch points
- Take the lead on projects for the department, working autonomously to engage key stakeholders, ensuring all decisions comply with the relevant risk management framework and managing controlled delivery from concept to delivery, into fully implemented package
- Partner with third-parties to investigate new data sources (e.g. CRA, Open Banking) and propose methods to enhance the Affordability strategy using this data
- Perform inquisitive and innovative analysis and provide logical recommendations resulting in customer and/or business benefits
- Highly proficient in SAS/SQL with a solid understanding of data structures, storage, and retrieval methods.
- Ability to build strong relationships and engage with colleagues across the bank and with external partners.
- A highly analytical and clear approach to all aspects of your work.