Up to £50,000
5 months ago
A major, established financial services business with a long history of providing optimum financial products to a vast customer base. Now on the lookout for a Lead Credit Risk Analyst to join the team and take the lead for the credit risk model lifecycle.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Lead Credit Risk Analyst:
- Lead and oversee the development, maintenance and implementation of models (including IFRS 9), relateded processes and procedures
- Review scorecard performance
- Conduct statistical analysis
- Identify areas of improvement relating to data quality, model performance, etc.
- Prepare and present papers and reports for committee meetings, senior management and the Board
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Lead Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Experience of credit risk modelling
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Knowledge of IRB approaches
- Strong technical skills with SAS or similar
- Able to interpret and present complex analytical data
- Able to support and guide more junior team members